mindcrime page repo
This is the homepage of Phillip "mindcrime" Rhodes on Github. Here you will find links to a variety of things I find interesting.
FogbeamAs Founder / CEO at Fogbeam Labs I contribute code to all of our various open source projects, including:
- Quoddy - Enterprise Social Network
- Neddick - Information Discovery Platform(think "Reddit for Organizations")
- Heceta - Enterprise Search Engine
- Hatteras - Business Events Subscription Engine
In addition to our own projects, we integrate with, extend, support, or otherwise use, a number of other open source projects. We have two demo servers running where you can poke and prod at both our projects and some of the other cool stuff we work with.
On a personal level, I am primarily a Java and Groovy coder. But lately I've been working on adding some new stuff to my repertoire, so I've created a bunch of repos where I put "learning" code as I work on teaching myself a few new languages and tools.
Sandbox repos for experiments and goofing around
Repos I use for playing around with experimental stuff, new technologies, random shit, whatever. There might be some interesting stuff in here. Or not.
- OSGI Sandbox
- XMPP Sandbox
- OpenNLP Sandbox
- Deep Learning Sandbox
- Storm Sandbox
- Hadoop Sandbox
- Network Science Sandbox
- Neural Network Sandbox
Repositories for Books (tutorial / demo / sample code, etc.)
- Machine Learning for Hackers
- Thoughtful Machine Learning
- Data Science from Scratch
- Collective Intelligence in Action
- Algorithms of the Intelligent Web
- Programming Collective Intelligence
- Dummy Data Generator - a tool for generating synthetic data for system testing. Specifically, this generates "social stuff" like names, addresses, phone numbers, social graph links, etc.
- JenaTutorial - some Jena (Semantic Web framework) tutorial code, originally written for a talk presented at Tri-JUG.
- Valmont/F - The beginnings of an open source implementation of ArrowSmith using Groovy and Grails. This is meant to be a testbed for experimenting with Literature Based Discovery.
- OpenNLP Demo - some demo code from a talk on Apache OpenNLP that I presented at Tri-JUG a while back.
More about Phil
You can find more about me through my presence on various sites around the 'Net. Here's a few.
- @mindcrime - Phil's personal Twitter account
- @fogbeamlabs - official Fogbeam Labs Twitter account
- @fogcutter_dev - official Project Fogcutter Twitter account
- Phil on Facebook
- Phil on LinkedIn
- Phil on Hacker News
What, you want it all spelled out for ya? All of the stuff above, and you STILL want contact info listed separately?!?? C'mon man. OK, fine... since you asked. Email to motley.crue.fan(_at_)gmail(dot)com or prhodes(_at_)fogbeam(dot)com. I can also be reached via XMPP at prhodes(_at_)fogbeam(dot)com, prhodes(_at_)fogbeam(dot)org, or mindcrime(_at_)jabber(dot)sdf(dot)org. I also lurk on Freenode IRC sometimes, using nick "mindCrime". I can be found in channels like #trilug, #rtphack, #startups, #lisp, #prolog, #groovy, #java, #swig, #ai, #machinelearning, #chatbots, #loebnerprize and so on.